Vinyl sticker printer paper

Hi all,

I am wanting to print out some small stickers on my Canon Pixma Pro 10s but do not know much about the quality of vinyl sticker paper that is out there. Has anyone done this and is there a recommended type? I have been using Canon's own Pro Platinum paper for photographs so far and the quality is superb, but I don't want to spend £1.50 per A4 sheet for vinyl sticker paper, but I want the quality to be decent as well (doesn't have to be as good as the photographic paper though).

Does anyone buy this sort of paper and if so can anyone recommend a decent but cost effective type?

Thanks

Ps I also ought to add that the Pixma Pro 10s uses pigment not dye-based inks. Not sure if this would make a difference or not?

So you're wanting a nice quality sticker paper without paying the premium for it? Just like everything else, you get what you pay for. :/

For printing small stickers on your Canon Pixma Pro 10s, you can consider affordable vinyl sticker paper options without compromising too much on quality. Some popular and cost-effective choices include brands like Avery, Online Labels, or Milcoast. Look for options with good reviews, ensuring compatibility with inkjet printers like your Canon.

Check for features like adhesive quality, waterproofing, and thickness to meet your preferences. While it might not match the exact quality of Canon's Pro Platinum paper, you can find a good balance between cost and decent sticker quality with these alternatives. Experimenting with a small pack before committing to a larger quantity can help ensure it meets your expectations. Get more info Sticker Printing Pros

Ask a Question