What card weight can a PIXMA TS5351a cope with?

A friend wants me to print on some 300gsm Linen cardstock and is willing to buy me a printer to undertake the work for her. I tried it with my IP7200 but can only ever get it to print 1 sheet tho to be honest I'm amazed it even manages that being a tray feeder. So I'm looking into rear feed machines hence the PIXMA TS5351a option. I'm equally trying to ensure it's under £100 as she's not got a lot of money to spare to put towards it just now but don't want to buy cheap only for it not to do the job & have more hassle & costs returning it etc.

So can anyone definitively say whether this model might suffice or perhaps a slightly dearer one? I'd prefer Canon but happy to consider an Epson if need be.

OK - if nobody can answer the question in the way it's been asked - could someone maybe just let me know what printers (if any) are suitable for heavyweight card printing? Surely someone has some info of value on the subject?? Thanks.

Ask a Question