Best solution for postcard's printing

Hey everybody

I want to be able to print my postcards (standard format) with a printer...

In my ideal world, I would love to get

- postcard size blanks completely! blank so I can customize the back part with my logo etc...

- printer that can use wifi and Bluetooth (so an iPad/laptop can send to it)

- printer under 15pounds /7-8kg as I need to be able to travel with it to weddings

- printer where I can just put a stack on instead of feeding them one by one

I have been googling for some hours now but haven't found the best solution yet...

some posts recommended Epson 1400 or canon Pixma 4700 but read that e.g. the Canon just drowns ink with their constant 'cleaning' cycles...

So I would be MORE than grateful if somebody could recommend me some good printers and e.g. solutions where to get postcard blanks (as I could only find postcard printing services but no blanks to buy on Google)

Hey everybody

I want to be able to print my postcards (standard format) with a printer...

In my ideal world, I would love to get

- postcard size blanks completely! blank so I can customize the back part with my logo etc...

- printer that can use wifi and Bluetooth (so an iPad/laptop can send to it)

- printer under 15pounds /7-8kg as I need to be able to travel with it to weddings

- printer where I can just put a stack on instead of feeding them one by one

I have been googling for some hours now but haven't found the best solution yet...

some posts recommended Epson 1400 or canon Pixma 4700 but read that e.g. the Canon just drowns ink with their constant 'cleaning' cycles...

So I would be MORE than grateful if somebody could recommend me some good printers and e.g. solutions where to get postcard blanks (as I could only find online postcard printing services but no blanks to buy on Google)
thanks in advance for any help

The Epson 1400 is an excellent choice if you are able to find them still. We get them from time to time. However they are becoming harder to find. We have Epson 1430s which is two models higher in the Artisan series that will print as well and be much more versatile for other printing projects in the future when you expand. If you're still in the market for a printer, take a look at my inventory. Each one of those printers would produce top of the line results for post cards.

I know you say Canon uses a lot of ink in those cleaning cycles, however the self-timed cleaning sessions do not use much ink at all. It's part of the general maintenance of all printers. Each company has their own way of maintaining.

Digital printing offers the best solution for postcard printing. It's cost-effective for small batches, offers quick turnaround times, and enables customization with variable data printing. Additionally, digital printers can handle various paper types and finishes, ensuring high-quality results for vibrant postcards that capture attention.

Ask a Question