What is the best way to fix brother printer 0x803c010b error

Please let me know that fix the Brother Printer 0x803c010b error on computer. I am facing some issues while printing on Brother printer. Help me.

Check Connections:
Ensure that all cables connecting the Brother printer to your computer are securely plugged in. If using a wireless connection, make sure your printer is connected to the correct Wi-Fi network.

Restart Printer and Computer:
Power off your printer and computer. Wait for a minute, then turn them back on. This simple step can often resolve communication issues.

Update Printer Drivers:
Ensure that you have the latest printer drivers installed. Visit the official Brother website, find your printer model, and download and install the most recent drivers for your operating system.

Check for Windows Updates:
Ensure that your computer has the latest Windows updates installed. Sometimes, compatibility issues can be resolved by updating your operating system.

Run Windows Printer Troubleshooter:
Use the built-in Windows Printer Troubleshooter to automatically detect and fix common printing problems. You can access this tool by going to "Settings" > "Update & Security" > "Troubleshoot" > "Additional troubleshooters" > "Printer."

Regards,
Peter

Ask a Question