What is the best printer to buy?

Hey guys, i was thinking of getting me a new printer lately and i was wondering what's the best option i could go for?
Basically i'm interested in getting one of those laserjet printers where you don't have to worry about getting dry every second and to be pretty much reliable (so it doesn't brake down every minute, wether it's software or hardware related). Also i'm interested in one of those printers that have a built-in refilling device on the toner rather than having to punch a hole in the toner to get it refilled. Lastly, if it could come at a resonable price it would be perfect but i'm expecting to cost quite something especially if it's supposed to have that refilling device.

Hello edithegodfather:

I do not want to specify a model but make this as a guide:
1. Inkjets are cheap but expensive inks. Laserjets are expensive but tends to be economical overtime.
2. Printing B/W in laserjets are cheaper but if you're planning for a lot of colored print, use inkjet.
3. If you print more than 100/mo. use laserjet, if not, use inkjets.
4. Consider the space you need, the compatibility of the printer to your other device (i.e Mac, PC, etc)- although this differs through different models of printer.

Also, it seems to be impossible for you to find a built-in refilling device in your printer. Most (if not all) printer manufacturer do not do that to prevent users in buying compatible toners. Of course, business. So my last tip is for you to check the availability of third-party remanufactured and recycled cartridges.

I hope this helps.

Ask a Question