What is the thickest cardstock paper YOU have been able to send through your ET-2750?

Hi All:
It seems that a lot of people print beyond the actual specs that Epson lays out in terms of how thick a paper it will accept.
I have been able to successfully print on 80lb cardstock (not 80lb Paper weight or text weight, but Cover weight).
I saw a video where someone was able to change the "Print Density" using a PC which allowed that person to print heavier paper. I couldn't find a MAC equivalent setting to do the same.
When I try to print on 110lb (which my old XP-830 would do), the 2750 immediately informs me that that there is a paper jam and will smoothly eject the paper.

If anyone has a workaround I would like to hear it please.

Thanks

Your printer software might already have the function built in, look for platen gap adjustment, its used for configuring printer for thicker papers; within specifications of course.

Appreciate the response. My old xp-830 had a setting for "Thicker" paper. Not the ET-2750 unfortunately.
I'm still testing stuff. Printer will accept 110lb Recollections paper, but not 110lb Accent paper. Accent (my preferred brand) must be a hair thicker . . . :(

Hi All:
It seems that a lot of people print beyond the actual specs that Epson lays out in terms of how thick a paper it will accept.
I have been able to successfully print on 80lb cardstock (not 80lb Paper weight or text weight, but Cover weight).

Could you please share how you printed on 80lb?Mine just spits it out!
I've tried the print density settings, and it has no effect.

Ask a Question