What kind of printer do I need, and cost IS an object.

I want to copy a "fairly large" series of color photos (similar to portraitures; mothers w/ babies; up close and intimate; etc.) from a site on the Web to a color printer so I can print them (or save them to file). And I can see the need for a bit of manipulation, too.

I'd just as soon not get involved in "wireless" if that is possible.

THANK you to any respondents!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps. And may I be the first to wish you and yours a Very, MERRY Christmas!!!!

There are a number of companies selling all types of printers. Hence, searching the right printer which suits you the best for you is a pretty tedious task. To make your work easy, we have brought this article which includes different types of printers and their uses. Also, we have listed some of the best printers based on their features and reviews.
Check this site Printer Guidelines to know more about printer and choose the best.

D

Deleted member 14725

I want to copy a "fairly large" series of color photos (similar to portraitures; mothers w/ babies; up close and intimate; etc.) from a site on the Web to a color printer so I can print them (or save them to file). And I can see the need for a bit of manipulation, too.

I'd just as soon not get involved in "wireless" if that is possible.

THANK you to any respondents!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps. And may I be the first to wish you and yours a Very, MERRY Christmas!!!!
I'm in favor of Canon and Brother for this over Epson and HP, why... that's a long story with lots of details. However, Canon NEW vs OLD do have a difference, new Canon ink tank printers use way more ink than the old cartridge models. You can use them the way you like (non wireless, pure USB).

Ask a Question