When printing a document only 'headers are printing not 'body'

I have a Canon ink jet printer - MG6420 - in my home and on a monthly/quarterly basis will print off bank statements from their website instead of them sending them to me in the mail. Occasionally my wife will print off pictures or a personal document, so all in all the printer does not get used a lot. A couple of weeks ago I was printing off a bank statement when I noticed that the preprinted name of the bank printed on the top part of the form and the preprinted address printed on the bottom of the form, but none of the information in the body that the bank would have inserted showing what activity occurred in the past month. The commonality of what appears to be happening is that any information that is being put on the form in the 'body' is not printing but any preprinted information is. This is happening with two different bank sites, and has been happening with the document that my wife created that has a preprinted header. I am able to print with no problem a document I created in Word, but it has no preprinted headings. I use a desktop and my wife uses a MAC laptop. My OS is Win7 64 bit SP1 and I use Word and Adobe Reader DC. I am not able to create documents in Adobe Reader that I am aware of, just view. I keep everything current as far as updates are concerned. There was no changes to anything software or hardware wise before this started happening. I am a novice when it comes to computing and would appreciate any solution possibilities.

I have a Canon ink jet printer - MG6420 - in my home and on a monthly/quarterly basis will print off bank statements from their website instead of them sending them to me in the mail. Occasionally my wife will print off pictures or a personal document, so all in all the printer does not get used a lot. A couple of weeks ago I was printing off a bank statement when I noticed that the preprinted name of the bank printed on the top part of the form and the preprinted address printed on the bottom of the form, but none of the information in the body that the bank would have inserted showing what activity occurred in the past month. The commonality of what appears to be happening is that any information that is being put on the form in the 'body' is not printing but any preprinted information is. This is happening with two different bank sites, and has been happening with the document that my wife created that has a preprinted header. I am able to print with no problem a document I created in Word, but it has no preprinted headings. I use a desktop and my wife uses a MAC laptop. My OS is Win7 64 bit SP1 and I use Word and Adobe Reader DC. I am not able to create documents in Adobe Reader that I am aware of, just view. I keep everything current as far as updates are concerned. There was no changes to anything software or hardware wise before this started happening. I am a novice when it comes to computing and would appreciate any solution possibilities.

Ask a Question