Wifi Printer for wifi and ethernet computers?

Hey,

I have about 6 computers on my network, 3 of them are wireless and 3 are plugged in through an ethernet cable. All the computers are physically on the same network, meaning they all run through the same DSL line + router. We have a router connected to the DSL and all the ethernet computers are connected to that. Attatched to the router through an ethernet cable is our wireless router, which the other 3 computers are connect with.

We recently got a Brother MFC-9320CW fax/printer (wireless) and I am able to easily get the wireless printers to find the printer, and print. Is it possible to do the same with the computers not on wifi? I can also plug the wired computers into the back of the wireless router instead of the other, but would that make a difference? If all the computers are connected to the same network, there has to be a way to get them all to work.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated as I am struggling terribly right now and need these wired computers connected ASAP!

Just ask if you need more info.

Thanks!

EDIT********************************

NEVERMIND! I got them all working! The first router was giving off a different IP address like (72.38) and the wirleless gave out a (192.168) so yea. I switched up the wires and everything works.

Last edited:

Ask a Question