Will not print on glossy paper

Hi! I have an Epson XP-245 I have had this printer for sometime with no problems until now, it has decided that it will no longer print on any glossy paper, it merrily prints away on the ordinary printer paper, but wen I put in the glossy paper it just slips down the feeder and stops there whirring away but not moving. It means I cannot print any photo's I have tried different thicknesses but all to no avail. Could someone please help.

I looked into the issue with your Epson XP-245 printer not printing on glossy paper. To resolve the problem, make sure the glossy paper is compatible with the printer and loaded correctly. Verify the paper settings in the printer's software and clean the paper feed mechanism. Additionally, consider updating the printer drivers from Epson's support website. If the issue persists, contacting Epson's customer support is recommended for further assistance.

In the event that your printer won't print on lustrous paper, make sure that the paper is viable with your printer model. Guarantee you've chosen the right paper type and settings in the printer driver, and consider utilizing the paper suggested by the printer producer.

Check if the glossy paper is within the recommended thickness for your printer. You might find this information in your printer manual or on the Epson website.

Ask a Question