Wrong ink code??

Hello,
I have an Epson ink tank printer (model L120). This model has 4 tanks instead of cartridges. It's been working just fine until I noticed COLORED lines on my prints. If the image has green parts, there will be dark green lines on the green area printed (same goes for other colors), although it's hard to notice lines on the magenta and yellow related areas. It made me wanna check my refills that I had got at the same time I got the printer and that's when I realized 2 of the ink codes don't match with my printer model. The correct codes for L120 are>>> BK: T6641 / Y: T6644 / M: T6643 and C: T6642
But 2 of the refills I got aren't for L120, but for L800! BK: T6731 and C: T6732
I got the printer before christmas last year so it's only been about 7 months or less and I started using the refill bottles a few weeks ago
I have run the head cleaning process on the computer multiple times but the lines are still there. What should I do? Does it really mess the printer this much if the wrong code is used? It was my birthday present and it means so much to me. I would really appreciate your help... thank you

Ask a Question