Background image

Hello, does anyone know how I can change the background image on the screen of my kyocera printer? The model is the 3550ci

To change the background image on the screen of your Kyocera printer, you will need to access the device's settings menu. Here are the general steps to follow, which should apply to the Kyocera 3550ci model:

1. Turn on your Kyocera printer and wait for it to finish booting up.
  2. On the printer's control panel, locate and press the "Menu" button. This button is typically represented by an icon or labeled as "Menu" or "Settings."
  3. Use the arrow keys or the touch screen (if available) to navigate through the menu options.
  4. Look for a menu option related to "Display" or "Screen Settings." The exact wording may vary depending on the printer model.
  5. Enter the "Display" or "Screen Settings" menu option.
  6. Look for an option that allows you to change the background image. It may be labeled as "Background Image," "Wallpaper," or something similar.
  7. Select the option to change the background image.
  8. Depending on the printer model, you may be able to choose from pre-installed images or upload a custom image. If you want to use a custom image, follow the on-screen instructions to select and upload the image from a USB drive or a network location.
  9. Once you have selected or uploaded the desired image, confirm your selection and save the changes.
  10. Exit the settings menu, and the new background image should be displayed on the screen of your Kyocera printer.
If the specific steps or menu options mentioned above do not match your printer's interface, I recommend referring to the user manual or contacting Kyocera customer support for model-specific guidance.

I recommend referring to the user manual or contacting Kyocera customer support. They will be able to provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information for your specific printer model.
landscape canvas photo prints

Ask a Question