Beware of the latest update

I just updated firmware on my XP-630 and it no longer recognizes my non-Epson ink cartridges. I asked Epson how to go back to my former firmware and was told that it wasn't possible. Their solution is to install Epson cartridges. My remanufactured cartridges had been working flawlessly until the update. If anyone knows how to go back to the last firmware, I would appreciate some help.

Sorry. It is not possible. Firmware is part of your Epson printer with no restore software available.
Many manufacturers preclude utilization non-OEM cartridges with their firmware updates.

I just updated firmware on my XP-630 and it no longer recognizes my non-Epson ink cartridges. I asked Epson how to go back to my former firmware and was told that it wasn't possible. Their solution is to install Epson cartridges. My remanufactured cartridges had been working flawlessly until the update. If anyone knows how to go back to the last firmware, I would appreciate some help.
install wic reseter you will have to pay about 20.00 for a key but it well let you downgrade your firmware to were it was. it worked on my espon xp 830 perfet.

I have the same issue, would like to know how is your printer connected with wifi or usb?

Try this link for a possible resolution for the same XP-630 problem. -- https://epson.pissedconsumer.com/af...artridges-not-recognized-201801121167767.html

install wic reseter you will have to pay about 20.00 for a key but it well let you downgrade your firmware to were it was. it worked on my espon xp 830 perfet.
Where did you find the wic resetter? Has anyone tried this on the XP_640?

Ask a Question