Brand new Epson L3250 printer printing blank pages

I bought a new Epson L3250 printer. I filled the ink tanks and went through the ink charging process several times but it is still printing blank pages. It doesn't seem like the charging process is pumping / sucking any ink from any of the colors into any of the pipes. The charging light went off after the first charging process and has not come on or blinked since. I even tried head cleaning but no success at all. Thanks. Kevin

There are a few possible reasons why a brand-new Epson L3250 printer might be printing blank pages:

The printer is not properly connected to your computer. Make sure that the printer is turned on and that the power cord is plugged in properly. Also, make sure that the printer is properly connected to your computer using a USB cable.
The printer is out of ink. Check the ink levels and make sure that there is enough ink in the cartridges.
The printer is printing in draft mode. Check the printer settings and make sure that it is not printing in draft mode.
The printer is clogged. If the printer has not been used for a long time, the printhead may be clogged. You can try cleaning the printhead to fix this problem.

Regards,
Peter

Hey Kevin,First of all, just ensure that none of the ink tanks are empty or low on ink. Also, there are chances that air bubbles can prevent the ink from flowing to the supply lines. Cross-check and ensure that there are no loose connections. The ink tubes might need to be manually charged if none of the steps mentioned above succeed. To do this, you can carefully inject ink into the tubes using a syringe. I am using HP desktop printers at my office and I regularly handle printer issues, I haven't faced any similar issues like this. If you ever think about looking into other printer options, you could choose to think about HP.

Ask a Question