Brother DCP-195C

MHL

My printer will scan and copy but it will not print. I just keep receiving error messages.
I have uninstalled and re installed but it is just the same
I know its an old printer but was working fine. I've tried changing the USB port on my pc. I can print to other wi fi printers but this one just will not work and I need to print sensitive stuff in my office.

Pit

I had similar problems, the Brother peoples has no enough experience, in my computer has Brother block a UBS port, i was uninstall all but brother was always blocking, only after i delete all programs from Brother on C: was it free. After reinstall was function

I have a DCP-J314W and it has been a very good printer for quite a few years now but after installing the June updates for Win10 it would not print. I have had computers since the early 80's Commodore MS DOS and all that so I can get around most computers in an unprofessional way. After having gone through all the different processes of uninstalling drivers and other things I thought I would restore to a previous time before June and it worked..!! So I suggest you do the same thing. I am not taking responsibility of anything but if it worked for me it might work for you. If you don't know how to do a Restore you can find info. on Restore just Google it and follow the instructions. Make sure you remember to reinstall anything you added to your PC since it would not print such as Apps or any other program and you are GO....!!
Good luck............

Ask a Question