Brother DCP-J152W won't print from Google Chrome anymore :-(

Sure hope someone can help a non computer geek like me.... Few days ago my Brother DCP-J152W quit printing from Google Chrome. Can't print anything from the web using that browser. Printer works fine from all other pc applications, and also Internet Explorer. If I right click on a web page in Google Chrome, and click print, the pc talks to the printer, but nothing ever prints. If I hit start on the printer, it thinks I want to copy something and then prints a blank page. This is so frustrating. I have Windows 7, 64 Bit and the printer is hooked up via USB. I have the latest version of Chrome. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!

Might be a bug in Google Chrome
Try Firefox. Will it print correctly?
Did it print with older version of Chrome?
If Internet Explorer prints ok, then must be Chrome.
Uninstall new Chrome and re-install older version Chrome
Regards

Might be a bug in Google Chrome
Try Firefox. Will it print correctly?
Did it print with older version of Chrome?
If Internet Explorer prints ok, then must be Chrome.
Uninstall new Chrome and re-install older version Chrome
Regards

Yes, you are correct! I completely forgot about auto-updates Google Chrome.
Try Opera or Firefox. If you dont like either then you might try Palemoon or Slimbrowser.
Palemoon separate versions for 32 & 64 bit. Slimbrowser compatible with either.
Both are also available as Portable Versions which I like. Good luck.

I used to use Firefox some years ago, guess I'll give that a try, ruffin. Hopefully the next Chrome update will address my issue (fingers crossed). One can hope anyway....

Ask a Question