Brother HL-L2340DW Can't airprint from anything Apple.

Hi there,

Hoping someone can help with this. I have a Mac with OS 10 and an Iphone 8 and an Ipad with the latest OS. I also have a PC with Windows 7 software.

I can print successfully with the Windows system through the wireless network (Xfinity modem/router) without any problems. However when when I print from the Mac, it will print once and then go offline and I have to reboot it to get it to come back online. As far as the Iphone is concerned I can even find the printer using the Brother Print and Scan App.

Clearly, as the Windows printer has no problem printing wirelessly though the network it is definitely connecting successfully to the network though the router. So this appears to be a problem with the Mac and the Iphone/Ipad and Airprint.

Does anyone have an suggestions?

Thanks!

I’m having same problem with my Brother MFC790cw printer - prints from SurfacePro4 laptop just fine- but no IOS device works for printing ( says no air printers found )

Ask a Question