Brother Hll 2305w

Does anybody know how to input Network key (password)on this model in capital letters, seems to me that this model doesn't have that option, the printer keeps rejecting the PW saying it's the wrong key in lower case letters.
Any input is greatly appreciated.
Best regards

How to Enter Text on Your Brother Machine
Models: HL‑L2305W

options: Network Key - enter characters on machine.

• Hold down or repeatedly press
    Bsymbol.utri.gif
    or
    Bsymbol.dtri.gif
    to select a character from list:
    0123456789abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ(space)!"#$%&'()*+,-./:;<=>?@[]^_

• Click OK when desired character is displayed
  • Then enter next character.
  • Press Back to delete characters
Its in your printer manual
Regards

Please help. I have just bought a Brother HL-L2305W. I installed it and printed two documents before my mobile network went down. Since then my devices CANNOT communicate with it, despite being on the exact same network. I have taken it off the network and then reinstated it it. Printed a WLAN report: 'OK" Deleted it from my Macbook and tried to reinstall it. Printer cannot be contacted. I am tearing my hair out. Not like Brother products I have used before. Totally frustrating. Contacting Brother seems impossible.

Please explain your query, here we are resolve your problem asap.
For More info you can contact us:-
EMAIL:- (e-mail address removed)

US +1-877-469-0297
UK +44-800-054-8150

Ask a Question