Brother MFC-J475DW

This printer works fine in everything except Adobe Reader. Whenever I try to print a .pdf I get a dialog box stating "this document cannot be printed". When I click okay I get another dialog box stating "No pages were selected". When I click okay the box goes away and I am back in the document. I am running Windows 7. I have uninstalled all Adobe products and reinstalled Reader. No improvement. I checked "system restore" but I have no restore points that are before the problem. Any suggestions? Thanks

You might try to replace your adobe installer with a newer version.
Thanks for the idea Josh. I did uninstall then updated and reinstalled adobe. No success. I noticed I was having other problems (not printer related) with other programs. All started after installing and running AVG anti virus. Not saying anything bad about AVG, I know it is a good a/v. I uninstalled AVG then reformatted my hard drive and started from scratch. Luckily I keep all my data on external h/d. Anyway, problems solved.

Ask a Question