Brother MFC L2740DW - paper jam hidden - I knew I shouldn't have...

Discussion in 'Printer Repair' started by Hunnebuns, May 26, 2016.

1. Hunnebuns

Hunnebuns

Oh boy, so my director just resigned and the whole org is in turmoil. I have been working on a side by side letter and was ready to print the 116 letters announcing her resignation.

I needed return labels right? So I print 3 sheets and sheet 2 and 3 combine which leaves me with wasted labels. SO, my OCD self says I need to just cut that sheet of labels and run the about 4 inch label sheet through to print the remaining labels. Waste not, want not. Welllll, that was the dumbest thing I ever did.

I now have a Jam inside error. I have removed every removable piece including the drum that it told me to, and that little 4 inch piece of labels is no where to be seen. IT IS STUCK IN THERE SOMEWHERE AND I CAN"T GET TO IT.

Oh dear Lord, someone please help me. How do I get to it?? The letters on the colored paper I had just enough of are dated today and I have to get this mailing out. Please someone for the love of all things holy, HELP!! I work for a non-profit rescuing farm animals and I have no time, or money to have this happen and yet it did.

Please someone, seriously, can you help or direct me to the right place to get help?

Hunnebuns, May 26, 2016
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question