Can my printer use wifi AND Ethernet?

I have an Epson WF2760 printer that I have had for a few years. Recently, I changed my Wi-Fi to a mesh system. My printer was once able to print from the PC (wired) and also through mobile devices (cell phone). Now, I can only print through my phone. For some unknown reason I cannot connect to the printer from my PC. I normally connect my ethernet devices to a switch under my desk. But now, I have the ethernet connected from the printer directly to the ATT modem/router. I have run the install software again, but cannot get any connection. I must be doing something wrong, but cannot figure out what it is. Any suggestions?

After trying a lot of things to fix the issue, I went into the settings of the printer and disabled the wi-fi. I then added the printer to the PC. I then test printed and it worked. The only issue I have not dealt with is trying to add wi-fi back to the printer. Don't know if the same issue will happen with the wired connection. Here goes...

Thank you all for your replies. Unfortunately I realized that I cannot connect my ethernet cable to my printer when it is connected through Wi-Fi on another network. I ended up disabling the wi-fi on the printer. I now can only print from my PC.

Ask a Question