Cannot find a way to print back and front properly with the configs I need - Epson L375

Hello!

I have a large number of papers to print in the following days (around 20.000 pages) and I'm trying to find a way to at least reduce the amount of paper used. So I wanted to print two pages pages per sheet, back and front.

1 - For the two pages per sheet, it's alright - I'm usind landscape orientation, 2 pages per sheet and vertical orientation.
2 - The problem is that I cannot find a way to print back and front using that configuration. I tried selecting "print only odd pages" and after that "printing only even pages", but it ended up printing pages 1 and 3; 5 and 7, on the same sheet, instead of pages 1 and 2; 5 and 6, which is what I need. Then I could just throw it back on the printer and print on the back the pages 3 and 4; 7 and 8, and so it goes. I cannot find a way to do this. Any idea?

I don't know if I managed to explain it right.
Thank you for reading, have a great week!

Ask a Question