Canon iR2022 - how to scale an Adobe doc?

Dear All,

I have a difficult task to do with an 300-page Adobe document (patent description in chemistry). I have to proof-read and compare it with the Hungarian translation.

My problem is that the Adobe doc. is written in small fonts, (for saving space), and i can hardly see the special signs, chemical abbreviations, compound-drawings etc.

My idea is to enlarge the Adobe sheet into A3 size on a Canon iR2022 (scale 141 %) which would help, of course.

But I want to use A3 size so that after the enlargment of the document i want to cut it into 2 pieces of A4 with landscape orientation.

So a standing A3 document would be cut into 2 pieces of A4 landscape docs and printed out enlarged by the printer. Again, the 2 consequtive landscape A4 documents should show an A3 cut into 2 halves, which was originally an A3 enlarged into A4.

By this I could work with the proofreading much quicker, and meet my very close deadline.

Can somebody tell me how to do this?

All kind help will be much appreciated.

Regards,

Agnes in Hungary

Have you tried simply changing the paper format to A3, choosing "fit to printable area", and printing in 2-up? If your talking about combining two different documents and alternating the pages... that a whole different story and way to complicated for me to go into...

Alternatively you could print one document in A4 size (printing on half your A3 paper), flip the paper and print the other document on the other side.

Ask a Question