canon mp250 problem with driver i think

I relocate printer on difrent computer, printer was working fine.. and install softvare win 10 see printer and i install drivers but when i start to print its print 4 blank page then start to print in segment one page broke on 4 paper.. if i try to scan its fine digital or on paper its fine (e-mail address removed) please help

D

Deleted member 14725

I relocate printer on difrent computer, printer was working fine.. and install softvare win 10 see printer and i install drivers but when i start to print its print 4 blank page then start to print in segment one page broke on 4 paper.. if i try to scan its fine digital or on paper its fine (e-mail address removed) please help
Sounds like something wrong with the settings. Anyway the MP-250 is a very old model, I had a few of those and eventually ran out of patience. Anyway, try downloading the software from the official Canon website instead of letting Windows 10 to set things automatically, perhaps you already did this (downloading the software) but try again using Windows 8x32 drivers. I've had different experiences with old Canon printers, things got solved this way.

Ask a Question