Canon MX920 Printer

Hi Gang

I have this Canon MX920 printer and I have it connected wireless to 2 diff computers... Up until a couple of days ago it worked like a champ.. Now it still works like a champ but it has slowed down tremendously...I mean I can go get a snack and take my time and it just might be ready to print what I had it set up to do...It shows me the little box saying "printer is not responding" and if I leave it setting there long enough it will eventually print.. I am using Win 10 64 bit on one computer and Win 7 32 bit on the other and it works the same way with both computers.. I have not changed the settings on either computer or the printer.. I am using a Canon IP4700 that works great and it is USB wired to the Win 10 and so far I have not seen any time delay with it. I have checked all the setting on the printer nothing has changed there... I appreciate any and all help here..

Thanx....Gunny

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Gang

Do you mean to tell me no one has a good answer to this... Boy that is a surprise....

Thanx.....Gunny

Ask a Question