Canon MX922--paper size issue coupons.com

I just purchased a Canon MX922. When I try printing a coupon from coupons.com the printer thinks I am trying to print a photo and tries to print from the upper tray compared to the lower tray with the standard paper size. I put a 4x6 photo in the upper tray and the coupon prints very small. I saw that this might be an issue with Epson printers but haven't seen anything about Canon printers. (I am trying to print from a Macbook Pro and previously had a Kodak printer that was able to print from coupons.com on standard size paper)

Have you changed the print setting of your printer? Print>General Tab> Preferences. From there, you can set the size that you want to print.

Same problem for me

I also have the MX922/Macbook Pro and am being forced to load paper in the upper tray for coupons to print. They come out so small I doubt the store will take them. :(

There is no Print > General Tab on a Mac that I'm aware of. Any other thoughts on how to fix this?

Thanks!!

I just purchased a Canon MX922. When I try printing a coupon from coupons.com the printer thinks I am trying to print a photo and tries to print from the upper tray compared to the lower tray with the standard paper size. I put a 4x6 photo in the upper tray and the coupon prints very small. I saw that this might be an issue with Epson printers but haven't seen anything about Canon printers. (I am trying to print from a Macbook Pro and previously had a Kodak printer that was able to print from coupons.com on standard size paper)
I had the same problem and just solved it. The problem lies with the coupon printing program, in my case Coupons.com. I went to the Coupons.com Help Center and there is a topic on coupons printing too small. The solution is "Canon Printer : Confirm that your printer is not using an AirPrint driver as the default printer selection." After changing that option for my default printer the coupons printed correctly.

Ask a Question