Canon PM280 Cartridge Refill Advice

Hi Guys. I have a new Canon PM280 which I use a lot. I have just refilled the orignal Canon cartridges and although I have primed them and the prrinter is printing again, the software still say that the black and colour cartridges are low and in addition to this warning light for the black cartridge on the printer remains on and only goes out if the printer has not been used for a certain period.

How do I get the software to reconigse that the cartridges are full again and how do I get the warning light on the printer to go out.

Thanks

Hi Guys. I have a new Canon PM280 which I use a lot. I have just refilled the orignal Canon cartridges and although I have primed them and the prrinter is printing again, the software still say that the black and colour cartridges are low and in addition to this warning light for the black cartridge on the printer remains on and only goes out if the printer has not been used for a certain period.

How do I get the software to reconigse that the cartridges are full again and how do I get the warning light on the printer to go out.

Thanks
Hi wakd, just to say I have tried to reset my refilled cartridges on my MP 480 with no luck (as yet) have tried MPtool and IPtool, google them and give it a try, good luck.
PS. to get the warning light to go out just press the STOP/RESET button for 5-10 seconds and that will overide the warning light.
Regards Richard

Ask a Question