Color Laser AIO suggestions?

I have gone from a Dell 3110cn to a Samsung CLX-6220fx, and now I'm in the market for a new color laser AIO. I have been doing some research, and right now I'm leaning toward the HP LaserJet Pro m475dw, the Dell 2155cn, and lastly (literally) the Brother 9970-CDW.

Anyway, was curious on your suggestions based on my needs:

• $750 absolute top budget (well, OK, maybe there is a little play in that)
  • Very Good or Great picture quality for flyers, brochures, and postcards (I'm a Realtor)
  • Decent Operating Costs (clearly I don't need the printer with the highest costs)
  • Wi-Fi built-in would be great, but not required with my current setup
  • Auto-Duplexing would be nice, but not necessarily a deal breaker
  • Good at envelope printing, which the Samsung was horrible
  • Speed is not a huge issue, but clearly I don't want the slowest printer ever made

Ultimately, I would buy the Dell in a heartbeat (based on reviews of excellent color print quality) IF it had a manual paper feed that could accommodate more than one sheet. The HP offers a 50 sheet manual paper feed, but many of the "expert" reviews spend more time whining about OEM toner costs than they talk about print quality. Who even buys OEM toner???

I would sincerely appreciate any help, since this is a pretty urgent decision. The $650 Samsung just died after only 2.5 years, and Samsung customer relations was unwilling to do anything about it after multiple calls and e-mails.

Clearly if you have a suggestion outside of the three I mentioned, I am all ears.

Thanks in advance.

Ask a Question