Colour all in one laser printer for photos

Looking for a all in one printer that will print close to photo quality . Seems hard trying to buy one as no where does it show you print examples.
Any suggestions?

D

Deleted member 14725

Looking for a all in one printer that will print close to photo quality . Seems hard trying to buy one as no where does it show you print examples.
Any suggestions?
At least locally at Office Depot, Canon reps do have printed in place samples, I haven't seen this with other brands, but then again: locally, I have no idea how things are where you live.

As for the highest photo quality, I got it with Canon. Yes I know Epson offers high resolution, but Canon still has the smallest drop (1 pico liter), you can buy Canon printers using CMYK+BK (that's 6 inks) with resolution as far as 9600dpi and 1 pico liter, you can also find models with the same or slightly larger drop with similar or superior resolution using 7-8 inks.

For reference, I've had Canon, Brother, HP, Epson in printers, y preference goes in this order. And for photo quality I'm saying with the 1 pico liter 9600 dpi res, and YES, paper matters a lot too in this level.

If you face any kind of issue with your printer then feel free to contact us.
(e-mail address removed)
CONTACT
US +1-877-469-0297
UK +44-800-054-8150
ADDRESS
698 NE 1st Ave, Miami FL 33132

Ask a Question