DPC-7065DN shows "Jam Inside", every 2 or 3 paper

hi guys i need your help,

i got Brother DCP-7065DN Printer, bought recently in Jan/2014, it was working fine, but suddenly from one week, i am getting message "Jam Inside", so I did the following below

1)--I took out Paper Load Tray and Remove the Half way Paper Jam.
2)--i took out Drum & Toner, then make sure there is no paper peaces stuck in the Drum.
3)--when i took out Drum unit, every time i notice there is a Paper Jam, which is very hardly taking out, so i take it out this Paper every time, on every 2 or 3 prints.

the point Number 3 how to fix i like to know. Is this mean i am having any Hardware Problem in my Printer, if yes then please let me know How to Fix like this type of Hardware Problem in DCP-7065DN.

i really appricate for your help,

Hopefully waiting for your replies.

Thanks

i keep on trying from the front to take out Jam Paper many times from last many days, which did not help me.

So this time i take out 3 times Paper from the Back of the Printer, after this my Printer is More worst, now alway shows "Jam Inside",

so is there any way i can DISABLE Senser etc Permanently in this Printer.

Thanks

I got this from a site on google, hope it helps

This error message is displayed by the printer when paper is jammed in one or more locations. In such a case, users are recommended to remove the jammed paper from the specified location. The entire paper path must be checked for any pieces of paper. To stop the message, open and close the top most cover of the printer. Lastly, verify the flags and the sensors. If the problem persists, the cause of the error message could be a broken sensor or sensor lever.

Ask a Question