Epson 3750 Speed Issues

I bought this because of the attractive size and long ink life. I am DREADFULLY UNIMPRESSED WITH THE SPEED. My first attempt to print a picture took over 30minutes to print in color on a glossy print page and it looked like to be polite POOOOOP.

I downloaded and printed a two page form in black and white. US IRS W-2. IT TOOK OVER 20MINUTES TO PRINT!!!!!

Print quality is dreadful at the default setting. So light I can barely see the text. If I set up to the higher levels it takes minutes per page instead of the promised 15page/min.

At this point, I am so unhappy I would easily send it back..I actually bought two on the recommendations of a friend.
MY wife has one too! It also is very slow. Both are attached to a home Ethernet networks. I use an iMac while my wife has a Windows 10 computer.

I downloaded and updated everything but the electric cord.

The HP sitting next to it is printing rings around it. Even if the ink costs more it is the better choice.

maybe your system is slow down or there must be some programs that are running in the background, try to check data processes of your system.

Ask a Question