Epson 565 can't print texts/letters/character/numbers

When I reinstalled the printer/driver, its printout is blank when I tested to print a word document. Also, the excel file I tested only printed the tables without the contents. Please help, thanks.

Hello! Try checking the printer drivers if you have the latest drivers installed for your Epson 565 printer. You can download the drivers from their website it's totally free.

Hello! Try checking the printer drivers if you have the latest drivers installed for your Epson 565 printer. You can download the drivers from their website it's totally free.
I did, I downloaded it from their website including the updates. I'm not sure if it was the correct driver/installer I downloaded from their website but it was as I remember it.

I did, I downloaded it from their website including the updates. I'm not sure if it was the correct driver/installer I downloaded from their website but it was as I remember it.
So how was it? Still not working? Have you tried checking the ink levels or the paper tray.

Ask a Question