Epson P900 sure color print head nozzle issue?

Hello --

I had some serious head/nozzle clogging issues. Routine head cleaning fixed all but one nozzle. Each nozzle check comes back clean now, except the Cyan nozzle check prints a few perfect middle rows, with completely blanks spaces above and below. (If I can attach a photo I will) Further head cleanings have now essentially stopped showing any progress for the Cyan when printing nozzle checks. I'm feeling stuck.

Has anyone else had this issue? Is it just a clog or an electrical issue with the print head? Is there possible a home solution, or do I have to send this in for repair?

Please reach out if you have any ideas... thank you so much.

Best,
Scott

It sounds like you're experiencing a stubborn nozzle issue with your printer. Here are some steps you can try:
  1. Perform a deep cleaning cycle to try and dislodge any stubborn clogs in the Cyan nozzle.
  2. Try using a cleaning solution specifically designed for printer heads, following the manufacturer's instructions carefully.
  3. If the issue persists, it could indicate a more serious problem with the print head, possibly requiring professional repair or replacement.
If you're unable to resolve the issue with these steps, it's best to contact Epson support for further assistance or to inquire about repair options.

You might also like to check out this thread: https://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/4620648

Ask a Question