Epson Photos Plus Won't Import Files

I have a new Epson ET-3830 printer, which came with Epson Photos Plus that has been downloaded. My photos are in jpg or jpeg format, but the format drop down menu in Photos Plus only lists ETDX. My research has come up empty as to how to import jpg files.

Please accept my apologies to hear that you're encountering issues with Epson Photographs In addition to. To investigate the issue, have a go at refreshing the product, checking record organizes, and reaching Epson support for help.

Try using Epson Easy Photo Print. It's free and supports a variety of image formats. You can also print photos through standard applications on your computer using the available printer driver settings.

Hey there! It seems like there might be a bit of a mix-up with Epson Photo Plus. While they might prefer a specific format, generally importing JPG files shouldn't be a problem. Rather than going through the format menu, try looking for an "Import" or "Open" option within the software itself. If that doesn't work, don't hesitate to reach out to Epson's customer support.

Ask a Question