Epson pro 10000cf help please

hi everyone i currently have a epson stylus pro 10000cf and everything has been running great on it but turned it on last night and the paper setting is stuck on sheet setting and will not allow me to change to roll paper anyone have any ideas what it could be? i've tried uninstalling driver and reinstalling changing printer defaults etc but it will not change it,i pull lever to change paper and it will change but as soon as it loads the paper it reverts back to sheet it still prints on roll paper with a bit of fiddling but when it finishes the printing it just continues to feed the paper out everywhere i'm stumped any help greatly appreciated.

Printer acting up

If you haven't already solved your problem, this could help.
Sometimes these printer are like humans! They just don't want to work! However, we are the masters and they have to do what we want.(or at least part of it!).
I have had similar problem like this. Not sure if it will help you or not but it can't hurt. Try leaving the printer unplugged a day or so. Then if it don't work try to replace the drivers.
I have heard it in not good to do any replacing of the FIRMWARE drovers so don't do anything with them even if the company says they need replacing! (until you are definitely sure that they are the problem which I seriously doubt.)
Some time back, I bought an Epson 925 which had roll paper capabilities. It was touchy also. Least little thing would make it mad! Haven't used it in several years. Probably won't even work now. Check for a bit of paper in the tiny spots that may be causing the problems.
Good luck.

Ask a Question