Epson Stylus 9900 and 9800

My neighbor at work just tossed a few Wide format platters. Epson Stylus 9900 and 9800. These guys always throw out valuable stuff they just dont wont... So my question is should I see if they work and are worth repairing? I know vague question... Im capable of fixing anything but should i invest the 5-10 hours it might take to even find out? Im an artist and can make money with a photo quality plotter... Ill call them Monday and see if they have any info... Any info would help. Thanks.

If you have the manpower to move and if they still have the ink cartridges then I would say yes, if the cartridges aren't included then it would be a bit costly to even test. I would also consider how easily it would be to get cartridges as both are old printers and the cartridges have probably been discontinued.

My neighbor at work just tossed a few Wide format platters. Epson Stylus 9900 and 9800. These guys always throw out valuable stuff they just dont wont... So my question is should I see if they work and are worth repairing? I know vague question... Im capable of fixing anything but should i invest the 5-10 hours it might take to even find out? Im an artist and can make money with a photo quality plotter... Ill call them Monday and see if they have any info... Any info would help. Thanks.

genuine and compatible cartridges are still available. Parts can be had from China, using AliBaba and similar.

Ask a Question