epson stylus DX7000F ciss wired problem

hi im new to the forum i use Epson stylus DX7000F with a ciss mod my problem my printer has gap lines but its not a blocked ink head and I don’t think it’s a driver ishue but heares the wired part it photo copies fine and works in high quality photo mode without gaps ivr tried reinstalling drivers and cleaning the ptrint head witch was an nightmare in itself. Ill have to make do with this problem. I think its very slow compared to standard print mode and it also uses to much ink which makes the page wet and blurs the image/graphics
has anyone run into this issue and have an idea of how to hopefully fix it

if you are printing plaing paper mode and text quality, then horizontal lines are know "problem", because printer and/or driver do not pay so big attention or registration, where paper is. these lins are called horizontal banding, as far as I know, you can solve this using adjustment utility, or just print matte paper or any other, and not text quality mode. printer will use more ink, but also colors will be better!

Ask a Question