Epson Stylus Pro 7600 sprays out blank ink

I few days ago, my epson stylus pro 7600 started doing something strange. When I printed something, it looked like the black head(I think it's the only one that does it) was spraying out the ink literally. After trying cleaning multiple times the heads, automatically and manually and also changing the mantenance tank, the problem still persisted.

Another thing that came with this printing issue was the maintenance req. 0040, which was displaying in the printer display. This problem didn't stop the printer from printing but was there (I think before this problem show up but I don't remember).

I leave some printing test so you can analyze better what's happening:

Vertical lines, from 1px to 20px width:

claR6x.jpg

Nozzle check, as you can see clearly the black test prints the lines totally missaligned (from this image looks like light magenta does it to and I didn't realize) and crooked but doesn't miss any lines:

0mAp1I.jpg

I don't know what to do, I will continue investigating, any help from you will be highly apreciated, thank you.

Ask a Question