EPSON Stylus SX210, "extra" piece

Hi everyone!

I have a problem with my EPSON Stylus SX210. Some time ago, I got a system error (E-02, if I remember correctly, but I'm not 100% sure). I read somewhere that it could be caused by something stuck in the driver's components, so I used the air compressor to remove any intruders.
However, I think something detached from the printer, and now I get error W-02, paper jam. While I think this is an improvement somehow, the printer doesn't work and I have an extra piece that may make it work if put somewhere (I hope).

I'm attaching some pictures of the extra piece and of the right part of the inside of my printer (that's where I found the extra piece, after it was detached), since that's where I think the error happens. When I turn the printer on, the cartridge tray slides until the rightmost end, does some noise (and I can tell they're coming from the rightmost side), backs up a bit and gives the error back (W-02).

Please tell me if you need more pictures or more information.

Thank you in advance for your attention!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 242
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 280

Ask a Question