Epson WF-2510

Hi Guys could do with some advice/help p;ease
Windows 19have downloaded the 64 bit Epson WF 2510 driver from the Epson website, the driver says it is installed but printer stays offline. No driver installed in the apps/programs.
Just the epson scan(which works) and the epson Uninstall app.
Tried to update the driver via device manager no luck, just shows the printer in the print queues
Any ideas please
Help appreciated
Thanks
Bob

If Windows 10, then do this:

Navigate as follows:
Control Panel -> Devices & Printers
If printer is installed, you will see WF2510 Icon with green check, denoting default printer.

If no Icon, then follow this:
https://www.printerforums.net/threads/install-printer-ez-way-windows-7-10.65726/#post-210376

Or you may download drivers. Be sure to select Windows 10 64 bit in drop down window:
http://esupport.epson-europe.com/Pr...IYPW18ra0SErOm1HB9wv+HallIAgBFKgWWQU003D&tc=6

Or you may wish to install using install CD. Carefully follow printed instructions on fold-out
and during install process. Some Epson printers specify USB cable to be disconnected during
install. Follow instructions.

If Windows 10, then do this:

Navigate as follows:
Control Panel -> Devices & Printers
If printer is installed, you will see WF2510 Icon with green check, denoting default printer.

If no Icon, then follow this:
https://www.printerforums.net/threads/install-printer-ez-way-windows-7-10.65726/#post-210376

Or you may download drivers. Be sure to select Windows 10 64 bit in drop down window:
http://esupport.epson-europe.com/Pr...IYPW18ra0SErOm1HB9wv+HallIAgBFKgWWQU003D&tc=6

Or you may wish to install using install CD. Carefully follow printed instructions on fold-out
and during install process. Some Epson printers specify USB cable to be disconnected during
install. Follow instructions.

Have used your advice, when I go to control panel Devices and Printers, I have the Epson WF-2510 Icon with the green tick denoting default printer, also says the device is working correctly, but when I try to print it stores it in the print queue only and does not print
Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok thats great. Your printer is indeed installed.
Next question: Step by step, how are you trying to print? What application are you using to print?

Open WORD or Word Pad. Type "The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dogs back" on several lines.
Click print at top of application. What does your printer do?

Printer must be turned on and USB cable plugged into computer and printer. Check both ends of USB cable.
Try different USB cable.

Is your printer USB connected only or is it connected through network?

Reset or clear your printer Queue as follows:
https://www.printerforums.net/threads/printer-queue-view-reset.65533/
Try printing again

Last edited:
Hi Ruffin,
Ok, the printer is connected via usb cable, changed the cable, but still the same. When I go into apps, the only two apps installed are epson scan app and the uninstall app, cannot see the drive installed although when I installed it, it said it was installed.
Keeps saying error and puts the document in the print queue, and will not restart to print.
Have tried clearing and resetting the spooler as advised but still the same
Thanks and Regards
B0b

Control Panel -> Devices & Printers -> Right Click WF2510 Icon -> Select Printing Preferences
Under "Maintenance Tab" can you check Ink levels?
Status Monitor 3 should show ink levels all cartridges? No Emptys? Note should say "Ready To Print"?

Click "Driver Update" at bottom of Maintenance Tab page. Be sure you have solid Internet connection.
Do not interrupt driver update process.

Can you even select "Printing Preferences" first line above?

I understand you cannot see drive installed. If you see printing preferences above, then Print Driver is Installed.
You indicated you see Icon with green tick. That says to me the Printer Driver is installed.

Please answer all questions.

If all else fails, try re-install printer.
First you must uninstall
Control Panel -> Devices & Printers -> Right Click WF2510 Icon -> Select "Remove device"
This should clear out all Icons related to WF2510 in "Devices & Printers". Be sure all such Icons removed.

Now do re-install using Epson Install CD. Pay close attention to Epson printed foldout and follow
on screen instructions as well. Do not interrupt install process.
Some Epson printers specify USB cable to be disconnected during
install. Follow instructions carefully.

Hi Ruffin,
Did as you said removed the device and reinstalled it, great thanks got it back to print again. Much appreciated your help
Thanks and Regards
Bob
Perth Australia

Thank you for the advisory. Nice working with you. You would be pleased to note that Epson makes a fine printer. I know you will enjoy yours.
Best regards
Ruffin
Florida, USA

Ask a Question