EPSON WF-7610 is giving me major heartache

I love this printer and hadn't used it in a while...so I went to print and the print copy had every other line or so when printing Bold are larger than a 12 font would smear, horribly.
So I have cleaned the nozzles, aligned, change paper weight to heavier paper, reinstalled the Epson driver, CALLED SUPPORT only to be told by some geek that I had a virus and needed to buy $499 annual software from Microsoft...none of which was true...I had my network geeks at work check out my laptop and it was fine...after we deleted several thousand temp files.
I have blown through $200 worth of ink trying to fix the problem with no avail. There are no repair shops in my town :-( closes on is Dallas 4 hours away. I do not want to write an obituary on this printer, any advice would be great, when it works its phenomenal. SEE ATTACHED COPY OF WHAT PRINT JOB LOOKS LIKE. Help if its available will be greatly appreciated.
THanks

Attachments

• EPSON WF-7610 PRINTING SAMPLE.pdf
    78.7 KB · Views: 287

Ask a Question