Epson WF-7610 printing improperly

Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me because I am ready to throw this thing out of the window.

about two weeks ago my epson stopped printing, as if the printheads were clogged. well, after running NUMEROUS print head cleanings on the printer, I actually disassembled the darn thing and cleaned it out thoroughly [it was very badly clogged...] It now actually prints, however.... I have horizontal white lines going across all of my prints, and as an artist who sells their prints, this is not acceptable in the least.

I have tried more cleanings, refilling the carts, realigning the print heads, I'VE DONE EVERYTHING!!! and the print head nozzle checks still are bad! The only color that actually seems to work is yellow, the others have so many gaps is unbelievable. I changed the print qualities to high and even turned off high speed printing and I'm still having issues.

Please, if you have ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS, let me know. I really like this printer and don't have the money to take it somewhere to get fixed.

Thanks

Ask a Question