Epson XP-255 not accepting A6 paper

I've got an Epson XP-255 which is meant to take paper down to A6, but for the life of me, I can't get it to accept A6 paper at all. Regardless of whether it's landscape or portrait, it generally spits one page straight out without printing on it, then claims there's no paper left despite there still being paper loaded.

For a short while a few days ago, I managed to get it to print twice, by placing my A6 content onto the top half of an A5 page in Photoshop, then printing it with A5 settings so the printer perceived a landscape A6 page as the top half of a portrait A5 page, but now even that isn't working.

I'm trying to do 24 prints for my wedding and right now, I can't even get it to recognise the paper.

Any help would be much appreciated.

I've already tried:
- Printing with the A6 image and paper in landscape
- Printing with the A6 image and paper in portrait
- Printing with the A6 image applied landscape to the top of an A5 portrait image in Photoshop and printing this onto an A5 page in landscape

Ask a Question