Epson XP-950 Photo Paper Printing

When I print a photo I have to unload the paper tray and load only 1 sheet of glossy photo paper slick side down. I cannot load
2 or 3 or more sheets of the photo paper because if I do it will not pull through the printer correctly. Does anyone have any
solution to this problem? I usually want to print 2 copies of the photo and I have to unload the regular copy paper and load the photo glossy paper 1 sheet at a time.

Thanks

What size photo?
What photo application are you using?
What cassette are you attempting to use?
Use Epson photo paper
See printed manual for appropriate thickness photo paper
Be sure paper not curled at corners and lays flat in cassette
See this Youtube video for ideas:

Advise

When I print a photo I have to unload the paper tray and load only 1 sheet of glossy photo paper slick side down. I cannot load
2 or 3 or more sheets of the photo paper because if I do it will not pull through the printer correctly. Does anyone have any
solution to this problem? I usually want to print 2 copies of the photo and I have to unload the regular copy paper and load the photo glossy paper 1 sheet at a time.

Thanks
Your papar might be too thick. I have an Epson XP-830 and I had the same problem. I saw a very good deal on glossy Photo 8.5x11, 150 sheets for less than $20. at Costco. I have had no problems since I started using this wonderful paper. I use it mostly for CD covers. They look very professional and everyone loves them

Ask a Question