Epson XP-960 memory card print problem

I just swapped my Canon printer for the Epson, which by all accounts is far superior. However, having spent the day trying to get it up and running on the network, I'm getting pretty frustrated. I may come back for some advice if this can't be resolved, but for now I just need to know why, when I put a memory card or USB pen drive directly into the printer, the JPEGs seem to be recognised (file names appear), but the printer screen shows no images, only squares with a large question mark in them. Clearly the printer has some problem with the files, but having tried several different images and several different memory cards and USB drives I'm not getting anywhere.

Since this is an off-line operation, contained entirely within the printer, it's obviously nothing to do with the network problem, so what can be causing this?

Thanks for the reply. Yes, the JPEG's work just fine on the PC. It's only the Epson that seems to have a problem.

This may be a problem with the printer itself, as I still haven't cracked the networking issue either. Having tried both wireless and Ethernet connection I'm still getting 'Printer Error' messages.

I'm going to try a complete reset and start again from scratch, so will post again once I've done this.

Ask a Question