Epson XP970 reset

Just had a power cut, the printer now thinks it is in PERU??
Step by step information on how to factory reset. PLEASE.
I.E. location of reset button, if there is on and how to reset, so that I can reconnect in ENGLISH.

A little bit of lateral thinking has cured the problem. I selected a word of the printer screen, asked Google to translate, this gave me the actual language the printer was using, then I requested Google to translate the word "ENGLISH" in the printer language, searched the printer settings, guessed this would be the GEAR wheel, clicked onto the matching translated word. HOORAY :D it the printer now talks to me in good old English.
I still don't know if there is a reset button or where it's hiding.:(

Access the Control Panel: On the printer's control panel, navigate to the "Setup" or "Settings" menu.
Select Maintenance: Look for an option like "Maintenance," "Settings," or "Restore Default Settings."
Choose Factory Reset: Within the Maintenance or Settings menu, find an option related to resetting the printer.
Confirm Reset: Confirm that you want to perform a factory reset when prompted.
Restart the Printer: After the reset is complete, restart the printer to apply the changes.

Regards,
Peter

Ask a Question