Epson Technical Support is basically useless...

I have been fighting and struggling with Epson technical support for three weeks now.

A summary:

• I never had problems scanning from the printer or from the computer until I upgraded my MAC to a MAC MINI M2 PRO running MAC VENTURA. Connection is via WIFI to the Hub.
  • I can scan from my computer the printer using Epson Scan 2 with no issues.
  • If I install Event Manager to try to scan from the printer – so the printer can identify the computer – the error problems begin. Error messages start appearing in the printer referring to connection problems as well as in the computer. And then error messages also start appearing if I try to scan from the computer – they have all already been shared with you.
  • I must uninstall Event manager, restart the computer to regain the ability to scan from the computer.
The problem is that they can not get past their basic script questions - "is your printer on?", "did you install Scan 2" and so on. They have no idea what I am talking about, are not interested, and basically just hang up and/or cut me off once they get to the point they can not answer... And then when I re-contact them, it is like I have never contacted them before!

I do not know what else to do... Any suggestions?

I can only CONFIRM their customer support is Non Existent/CRAP. Sorry I cannot assist with you're problem.

My Epson 2800 will not find my home wifi, though it sees other homes' wifi. I spent 2 hours on phone, no help. Reset, manually entered the wifi address, updated firmware etc. They told me it's broken, but they're wrong.
are there other Epson forums?

Ya all you get is india with a clueless idiot that cares nothing except trying to void your warrenty

anyone familair with the epson wf 2860? The feeder is not working when I try to copy. It's definitely a setting issue but can't seem to get it to work. Any insight?

Ask a Question