Epson XP_15000: Error: Paper is loaded in the wrong direction

Hello,
The Epson XP-15000 is only 6 weeks old and has come up with this error, "Paper is loaded in the wrong direction." i have seen Epsons answer and their solution, however this does not work.
The front cassette will not load paper and only the rear Paper holder is able to feed paper.
The LCD reports that, "Paper remains inside because it is placed sideways. Load A4paper in the cassette to remove the paper inside." As stated the front cassette will not load at all. I have checked to see if their are any fragments of paper etc, but the inside of the printer is clean.
If their is an answer to this post for the solution in this forum could a link be sent.
Thank you

Hello,
The Epson XP-15000 is only 6 weeks old and has come up with this error, "Paper is loaded in the wrong direction." i have seen Epsons answer and their solution, however this does not work.
The front cassette will not load paper and only the rear Paper holder is able to feed paper.
The LCD reports that, "Paper remains inside because it is placed sideways. Load A4paper in the cassette to remove the paper inside." As stated the front cassette will not load at all. I have checked to see if their are any fragments of paper etc, but the inside of the printer is clean.
If their is an answer to this post for the solution in this forum could a link be sent.
Thank you
Shut down the computer, then press the paper button to eject the jammed paper. If the error does not clear, open the printer cover and remove all of the paper inside, including any torn pieces. Then, reload the paper in the sheet feeder and press the paper button to resume printing.

Ask a Question