ERROR: EPSON WF-2540 All-in-one ERROR

I have an EPSON WF-2540 All-in-one ERROR which I have been using error free for approximately two years. We recently had a severe thunder storm and a brown out which knocked the power out. When I turned everything back on The display in the printer was red and reads "printer error, turn power off and back on again, if this does not work please visit Epson.com". I tried both and have been unsuccessful on getting the printer to work again.

I would hate to have to buy a new printer as I have a pile of ink cartridges and this has been a dependable printer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

EPSON Guy

I have an EPSON WF-2540 All-in-one ERROR which I have been using error free for approximately two years. We recently had a severe thunder storm and a brown out which knocked the power out. When I turned everything back on The display in the printer was red and reads "printer error, turn power off and back on again, if this does not work please visit Epson.com". I tried both and have been unsuccessful on getting the printer to work again.

I would hate to have to buy a new printer as I have a pile of ink cartridges and this has been a dependable printer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

EPSON Guy

Can't help with lightning strike damage, but those cartridges are expensive and might warrant your looking for a refurb offer from Epson because the cost of one set of cartridges almost equals the price of a refurb printer. Been there, done that. It's worth putting a really heavy duty spike arrestor on the service entrance (Available at electric supply houses.) and that's not 100% protection if it comes in thru telco or cable.

Ask a Question