ET 2850 printer Ink Pad at End Of Life message

Replaced with "Maintenance Box" but printer start button won't stop flashing. Any ideas how to fix? Do I need to purchase something?

On this model, it would appear the ink pad is a separate part from the replaceable maintenance box. Here is the Epson information on what this alert means and what can be done to service it for continued use.

If you have any questions or need anything ordered, I'm an Epson Service Tech at our dealership and am happy to help get you printing again! My email is (e-mail address removed)

On this model, it would appear the ink pad is a separate part from the replaceable maintenance box. Here is the Epson information on what this alert means and what can be done to service it for continued use.

If you have any questions or need anything ordered, I'm an Epson Service Tech at our dealership and am happy to help get you printing again! My email is (e-mail address removed)
How to reset the ink pad counter?

Ask a Question